Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend recap 4/29/11- 5/1/11

Howdy Friends!  Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. It was sunny (but windy) here again this weekend, which means LOTS of outdoors type stuff.

Friday I did a whole lot of NOTHING. And booooy was it a welcomed change.



                   (there is a great possiblity that my 5 year old can take better pictures than me)

Saturday we played a baseball game, then went to one of our towns little festivals it has yearly.






                                        (My two are the ones in the black pants in this picture.)


This one was the Crawfish festival. (no crawfish was consumed by my family, we aren’t much mudbug eaters, blech!) But we did do a little shopping there (yes, there is a HUGE possibility that I’m a sucker for craft fairs.*sigh*) and the boys rode the UNSAFE SCARE ME TO DEATH  roller coaster rides. (I love roller coasters don’t get me wrong, but I HATE the kind that travels all around the USA. I’d much rather ride the rides that are stationary and at theme parks.) At least the guys had fun. J



Sunday we had family time, complete with returns to a few stores (boy it seems we do this often but really we don’t)  a nap, and some yard work, then we watched a movie and ate pizza.  

I leave you guys with my inspirational song of the week, (you can find more fabulous songs by her here) and since I am a music lover, tell me your most played song, that you just can’t seem to get enough of lately!

What did you guys do this weekend?

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad you got a day full of nothing...I know those are few and far between for you!!

I'm always skeptical about those hastily put together carnival rides too, but luckily I've never known of any disasters!

Thanks for sharing the song...I've never heard of her!

Katie Potter said...

Looks like you had fun!! I did a lot of baking this weekend and not a lot of cleaning.... Good thing my strawberry pie was good enough to distract my husband from our messy kitchen!