Friday, April 29, 2011

Photo Friday Take 4

Another busy week has passed. So lets see what I did this week. I didn't manage to get many pictures taken this week but we'll see what I can come up with.:)

Friday

I wanted to steal this horse! He was so sweet.


Saturday

The boys picked and Ate their very first tomato of the season.


Sunday

It was Easter.



Monday

I made this bouquet for my MIL's birthday.



Tuesday

I spent the better part of my Tuesday "Editing" my Bluebonnet pictures. ( Long story but some how our camera put a blue color cast on ALL the pictures we took during that trip, and I had to "Fix" them. I'm enclosing 2 pics a before and after.)

 

            Before                                                             After



Wednesday

I took my MIL to go get a Pedi. She'd never had one, it was supposed to be for her birthday but well we didn't manage to make it Monday.  Since it was her first time we got neck and shoulder massages for free. (my toes only got a touch up on polish since I've had a pedi. recently)


(obviously not my photo, link is here)

Thursday

I have sworn many times that I would not have a garage sale again EVER, but looks like I might have to at least try.

Friday

My puppy decided he needed my clothes basket.  Not much has happened yet today, because the day is still young.



What are your plans for this weekend?

Did you watch The Royal Wedding?

2 comments:

Julia said...

that bouquet is gorgeous!! and i love the pics of your boys...too cute. my pup suddenly is obsessed with laundry as well. she is so random! haha!

Megan said...

Yay for photo Fridays! It keeps me all caught up on your life :) which is definitely important!

You're so talented! You did a wonderful job on that gorgeous bouquet and your photo editing was awesome!