Friday, April 22, 2011

Photo Friday Week 3

Hello everyone! Yes, Yes, I know I was wrong and never got around to posting anymore this week like I thought I might would be able to do. :/ I was supposed to participate in "What I ate Wednesday", and my "Craft" from last week, and I have another post about "Appliances", and then some random others. But I just didn't have time to sit down this week and type any up. So I am sorry for being a bad blogger, and not being able to post or comment on many this week, but I will be able to make up for that in the coming week. So with that said Onward to Positive things...

Saturday 

We had the baseball game and came home for some yard clean up.


Sunday

We finished yard work and the boys got to play with their new Tractor (OK so daddy got to play with it but still)


Monday

I cleaned. (Yes this is really what I wore, because I am HIGHLY ALLERGIC TO DUST. Or so we have more recently found out because I can't stop sneezing, and I get all stopped up and can't breathe through my nose and my eyes itch for nearly a week after coming in contact with a moderate amount of dust.)


Tuesday

I was feeling loved, my boys always bring me wildflowers from the yard


Wednesday

I went and got my hair did, and did some retail therapy.

Thursday

Well this is pretty self explanatory. (This was an ongoing project that took all week to get to this point, It's also a tiny preview of what my "Friday" will hold. But I can't divulge all of that information just yet.)

Friday

Since I can't tell you what the plans are for today just yet, I will leave you with this, I tried to "Rescue" a baby bird that had fallen out of its nest yesterday evening, but he proved smarter than your average baby bird and managed to escape the shoebox I put him in before I could get him back into his nest and then he went and pulled a HOUDINI and disappeared.







1 comment:

Megan said...

Ohhhh, I understand getting busy and running out of time for everything....that's pretty much the story of my life!

While I always enjoy pics of your boys, that really isn't a good portrayal of your new haircut!

And I'm really intrigued about your yellow paint adventures....