Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Recap/ This week preview

So, I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I know I did, as always!
Friday evening (after I just so happened to mention on Thursday, that I WANTED one) my husband brought me home a macro lens for our camera. He says it’s mine because I hog it and never let him use it. (Hes just jealous because I know absolutely nothing about the camera and can take better pictures point and shoot than he can being all Mr. Technical that’s all there is to that!)  I only got to play with it for like 15 min. before we had to leave for dinner and a few errands.
 

  

Saturday, well you know part of my Saturday story. (Which I am happy to announce is fading but will leave me with a few lighter shades of white than others, but luckily it won’t be that noticeable.) There were some small tid bits I left out. Oh like the fact that I forgot to check and make sure my batteries on my camera were charged (normally an automatic thing for me) before we left for the boys game, and my camera battery died, and so I ended up missing shots of the boys at their game. And also missed one of my boys (Josh) first fish catch ALL BY HIMSELF! J Luckily there is always the camera on my phone. 

Sunday was fun too. We went shopping of course! But then we came home and my husband helped with the dishes and laundry. And we had pizza and hung out as a family. It was nice. Nothing fancy but it was worth a million bucks or more!
Up and coming this week on the blog here:  A new appliance tip, another fun crafty how to, and a little of this and that. Oh and don’t forget to keep those cameras handy so you can join in on the fun for “Photo Friday”!!!
I'm off to eat me a pbandj Sammich. Hope you all have a great week! “Now faith is assurance of things hoped for, a conviction of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1

2 comments:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

I HAD a macro lens, but sold it when we upgraded to our new camera. (It actually wasn't a digital lens, but it was compatible.) Would like to get one again at some point, but am working on adding a 70-200mm f/2.8 for portraits. :) Prices are going up, though, because of Nikon's plant in Japan.

Sorry you missed the pics of the boys. Lesson to be learned: always have two batteries! ;)

What do you shoot? Nikon, Canon...always curious.

Sophisticated Steps

Megan said...

I hope you enjoy your new lens! Joey's pretty good at picking up on those offhand comments of things you'd like. remember when he came home with house season one for us to watch? :)

And you're right...time with the family is always important, and I know that it's sometimes hard to come by with Joey's work schedule. Glad y'all had a good weekend!