Tuesday, May 3, 2011

WHAT-I- Ate WEDNESDAY

As many of you do, I am linking up over at peasandcrayons for a What I Ate Wednesday post.

 

(I surely have been meaning to do it for a while so here we are)

 My first post is kind of boring, as in your standard meals, but I promise as we go along I'll get more inventive ha.

My Breakfast because I am a total child at heart and still eat kiddo cereal!


My lunch was a pbandj sammich


I ate one of these around 3 (right after I took my 5 hr ah-thank you very much!)


 My hubby got me an ozarka water tank and I LOVE IT! So one coke a cola, one 5 hour and TONS of water! Hydration is key! 



And my dinner was spaghetti and yes it is homemade sauce and whole grain noodles! (YUMMY)


So yeah, that's pretty much a good example of what I eat daily, as in a bowl of cereal, a sammich, and a decient meal.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Yay for your first link up :)

I'm glad you're eating breakfast and have subbed your bag of popcorn for a sandwich! Your spaghetti looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

I am having some serious pasta cravings! That spaghetti shot is not helping. :)

Anonymous said...

That pasta looks delish. And I'm glad I'm not the only one eating kid food for breakfast :D

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

I had spaghetti for dinner last night and tonight too! <3 it's my go-to meal when i'm not sure what to make! <3

Happy WIAW!!!! so glad you joined us! =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons