Friday, April 15, 2011

Photo Friday Week 2

     AHHH I can’t believe how fast this week went!!!(I know I say that all the time, but really it never ceases to amaze me.) This week was busy as per usual, maybe a tiny bit more so. Yesterday I was mia, but I honestly didn’t get to prop my feet up until nearly 11 pm ( that’s from 6:30 yesterday morning to 11pm last night. I was one busy girl yesterday!) My plan this week was to get my newest “Project” up so you guys can see and copy if you want, but it isn’t finished yet soooo hopefully I can post it over the weekend at the latest Monday. Anyways on to my week in pictures!

Friday-  Well you know I got a new lens for my camera last Friday, so heres another pretty picture hehehe!

Saturday- Aren't they cute?

Sunday- Here's a bit of our pre-family time family time. (we were waiting on pizza)

Monday-  I got my toesies done :) (not exactly what they look like this go round but similar)


Tuesday-  I found out I dropped a WHOLE pants size which makes me happy!!!



Wednesday- Ahh yes wednessday was the day my boys got in trouble at school. To protect the innocent I won't mention what they did, just that this was their punishment. (Normally they'd get paid to clean the yard up with a treat or sometimes money, but this time was punishment.)




Thursday-   I'm not a big drinker but I desparately needed one yesterday (or maybe all of the bottles IDK) Sadly I didn't end up with anything :( (just a headache and a long long day)









Friday- My hubby loves me, he took me to breakfast this morning :) (not an acutal picture of what I had, but honestly you'd never know!)

Have a WONDERFUL weekend guys! :)

5 comments:

emily said...

Ooooooh breakfast. That's one thing I miss most about having a boyfriend...getting breakfast on the weekends :)

Congrats on dropping a pant size. That's awesome!

My brother got in trouble at school when we were little and the only explanation my mom got was, "he was doing inappropriate things with his hot dog at lunch." I think that's the only time his punishment was my mom trying to contain her laughter as she told him to just not do it again.

Katie Potter said...

Looks like you had a great week!! Yea for losing a pant size and pedi! :) I enjoyed copying your post. Thanks for the idea!

Megan said...

I like your photo Friday post a lot! The picture of the boys fishing is too cute! Did Jacob like it or did it freak him out?
Yay for pedicures! You deserved it :)
You didn't show us your body, so I can't comment on that, but your face looks a lot slimmer - not that your face was ever fat!!! But I can definitely tell you've lost weight. Keep up the good work!

I need to do my post...if I could just get a free moment.

Tracy said...

going out for breakfast is one of my favorite things in the world!!!
your boys are cute, even when being punished :)

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

This was a cute post, Patty!

You have gorgeous hair and that is a great picture of you. So pretty!

Enjoyed all your pics (even the ones you didn't actually take - haha) and their descriptions. You're funny.

I have been waaaaaaay to busy to take pics of random stuff. (See my new post.) ;)

Sophisticated Steps