Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weekend Recap

Hello fellow bloggy peeps! This week is going to fly by. I can feel it! (OK maybe has a little to do with the fact that my boys only have a 4 day week at school this week, and we are already on day two. And I still have 365 days worth of stuff to do in those 4 days. Maybe?) This past weekend was Awesome!


We were able to have LOTS of family time, a little yard recon, some baseball, and we even caught a movie. OK so when I say we, I mean we 4 we. We went to see HOP. CUTE movie, obviously not the true story of Easter but an adorable view of the Easter bunny.


(This Is what I get when I Ask/tell my husband to keep his butt out of my pictures. More butt! In the interest of full disclosure, I wouldn't put this up here under normal circumstances, but well, HE didn't believe my threats when I said I would and he should be nice to me and my camera.  So HI HUNNY! TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA! MAYBE YOU'LL THINK TWICE NEXT TIME!)




 My dear husband got to play with his new toy, oh my goodness; you should have heard the squeals when this got delivered! (Yes from my husband and my boys! I think they squealed more for this than they did when we went to Disney World!)



 I’m not even sure what all I’ll be able to post this week, but I will be around I’m sure. So with that thought I leave you with a link to my FAVORITE Comic Family (I can so relate sometimes). You should check them out in your spare time! TOO FUNNY! :)


What are you doing this fine Easter weekend?

4 comments:

emily said...

My mom loves Baby Blues and always sends us the ones that remind her of my brother and I when we were little.

Your husband's new toy, that's hilarious. The most used quote in our house is, "boys and their toys", normally followed by a shaking head. My brother just bought one of these:

(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UqnBt61lKe4/TK4G9rS2OwI/AAAAAAAAAHA/Jp2boq2xdNk/s1600/041.JPG)

Tracy said...

That picture of your boys in their jeep following behind your husband mowing the lawn is just precious!!

And we'll be celebrating our first Easter with our boy! He's a little young for dyeing eggs though :)

Katie Potter said...

HaHa!! Loved the comic!
We're celebrating our first Easter since we got married. :) I have an adorable easter dress for my step-daughter with a matching dress for her doll. We decorated easter eggs last night to leave out for the easter bunny. AND we're looking forward to lots of food and candy. :)

Megan said...

lol!! I wouldn't expect anything different from Joey and his butt in your photos! You knew he'd do something like that!! :)

Kaylee really liked Hop too. Wants to go again.

LOVE the pic of Josh and Chris following Joey in the lawn mower! When Kaylee was younger she'd ride with my dad while he mowed. (yes, I know it's technically not safe, but she enjoyed it and is still alive today)