Monday, April 4, 2011

A little of this and a little of that

Howdy folks. So I know you guys won’t believe this but YET another busy weekend has passed.  My weekend was started off to a good start with my dad treating me and the boys to an ice cream from Sonic.   Then he helped me brain storm a project and he even located some of the materials needed for me! Stay tuned for a future post on said project because it’s going to be a good one in true Patty fashion. Ok so it’ll be at least 2 weeks from now but still stay tuned. Then my husband took us all out for an awesome chicken fajita dinner. We came home at mid night way too late to be up much less doing anything productive and started yet another of my MANY projects. I am known to have a good 5 or 6 various projects going at one time because I have a little ADD. So yeah that was just Friday evening after 5 pm.  Saturday brought its own craziness. First we had a base ball game. Then we rushed home to prep our pool for its season debut. And boy was it a hit!!!! Then Sunday we shopped returned items to like 8 different stores. And you guessed it with twin boys it was an all day experience. So yeah, that was my weekend.


 I‘ve decided to update my blog every Friday for a segment I’m going to call “My week in pictures” where you post one picture for every day of the week that best describes that day. It can be a computer image found on the internet or one you take yourself with a caption to go along with it. So be on the lookout for said post on FRIDAY J .  1 post with 7 pictures Saturday- Friday, one for every day of the week. I decided since I don’t get to update that often you guys might not believe I really am that busy! So the proof will literally be in the pictures. And yes as far as I know I made this up, and it isn’t anywhere else currently in blog land, however I could be wrong, after all great minds think alike right. Ha-ha.  Anyways Care to join me???
Also new this week I will be posting a must do craft project for your kiddos and you! And trust me when I say ADORABLE!!!!!! ;) We had so much fun making the first one we planned out 4 more (well the list is always generating but I’ve got materials for  4 more currently). Have a FANTABULOUS week folks! J

2 comments:

Sally said...

I love the "My Week in Pictures" idea! Your boys are handsome fellas. :) Thanks for stopping by.

Megan said...

OOOH, your new inflatable water thing looks like SO MUCH FUN. Kaylee would LOVE it!!!

And I know you're truly busy! If someone doesn't believe you, send them over to me and I'll let them know what's up!!

I'm not good at guaranteeing I take a picture everyday, but if I do, I'll totally join in wiht you on Friday!!

Looking forward to your crafts :)