Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I need caffeine

Howdy friends!


(I probably would really use that greeting from time to time in real life, because I love to change things up! Though to debunk the myth, not all of us Texans use "Howdy", "Ya'll", have a horse, own gun, or constantly walk around with cowboy hats on. I just happen to be the stereotypical Texan. That is aside from the hat, I don't wear hats.)


Seriously can we just hook an IV up with caffeine in it to me? I am dragging booty today, and I have a TON to do. I think my wild party nights with the hubby (I.E. watching a movie at home in our pjs eating icecream) are over. I am officially OLD because its catching up with me. I am not sleeping enough, and getting up entirely too early!

(I saw this shirt in the store the other day and could totally relate, but remember I was with 3 boys all weekend.)


It's the last week of school for us. (wooooohhhhoooooooo) Some of you lucky folks already are off on Summer break, and an even luckier few are already taking summer vacations. Consider me extremely J-e-a-l-o-u-s! Next time can I please stow away in your luggage, I promise I won't make much noise (honestly I'd probably just sleep) and you don't have to feed me much. Ok ok a girl can dream right?
(First day of school, how can something seem so long ago and yet just like yesterday simultaneously?)



So how was everyone's memorial weekend? Ours went by entirely too fast. I guess because we were having so much fun! :) We did a little shopping, took a nap, ate, fished, watched movies, played outside, visited with family, and successfully avoided any and all chores that needed to be done this weekend. Productive right? (oh wait the hubby did mow the yard, dang it!)



This week is going to be B-U-S-Y. Besides for the normal chores, I am watching 2 little girls (bringing my afternoon child total to 6!), I have Kindergarten graduation tomorrow (expect pictures) and then Thursday is Early dismissal, and Friday is our first official day of summer! And for a completely random thought, I am planning to start the 30 day post challenge tomorrow. YAY!



Have you planned your summer vacation yet?

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm always with you on the caffeine part!
Hope you enjoy your busy week!

Megan said...

You ARE going to be busy!! Are you watching Jenna's girls? Or girls I don't know?

What movie did y'all watch?? And you need to get blue bunny's chocolate lovers chocolate cake ice cream...it's my new favorite :)

And our memorial day weekend was pretty boring and uneventful.

Katie Potter said...

I love movie nights. :) And if you can find a pregnancy approved caffiene iv let me know!

We just came back from our fun vaca but have a camping trip planned for 4th of July weekend. (Not as excited about camping when nauseus and 10 weeks pregnant as I was about Vegas.... but it should still be fun!)