Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last Game and Festival Fun

***(I tried to post this Monday, and it didn't go through, so this is going to count as my Photo Friday and weekend recap all in one because this week was kind of lame, Monday I planned to finish cleaning house from that major over haul i did but well Long story but I had to get Christopher from school and he didn't go back till Wed.  Then Thursday I felt horrible, stupid allergies, and Friday hasn't happened yet, so lets just call this post that is more interesting and full of fun pictures our week!!!  mmmkay???)

This past weekend was a busy weekend, full of lots of laughs, and fun family together time! :) And lots of memories made and remembered.

We watched our local parade and recieved more than enough candy to feed a small child army! The boys watched the firetrucks  I was throughly and completely dissappointed in the lack of parade participation. Back when I was feature twirler at our school the Frontiers Day parade was a HUGE deal in our little town. But I Digress...This year it was a parade full of fire trucks, police vehicles, cars, rvs, and horses. The boys enjoyed it though!


We left the parade and went to the last Baseball game of the season. Contrary to popular vote via all the parents on the team and a few of the other team members.  My guys and I were sad to see the season end so quickly. I got some pretty good pictures though thats a plus!!!


  







Then it was off to the fantastic carnival. For frontiers day they bring in local bands, dance studios, and other types of "performers"  so you can see a wide variety of local talent! They also stage an old fashioned Gun Shoot out, which is totally cool. There is also a car show to boot! So needless to say you don't show up to the festival and intend to only stay for just a little while. Here's some pictures of what all we did and saw. (A huge thanks to my dad for the pictures, because I forgot my tiny camera at home!)






What Fun stuff did you do this week?

3 comments:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

All your fun stuff completely beat my lack of fun stuff. But that's okay. :) That had to have been a blast for the kids!

Sophisticated Steps

Megan said...

you already know all of my fun stuff. We went to the zoo with Kaylee's class...and that's about it! lol.

Hope your allergies get better soon...I know that's no fun!

Katie Potter said...

This makes me anxious for River Fest here. :)

We had Aubrey's girl scout meeting, I found out I'm going to be her Girl Scout leader next year (but that's under wraps for another couple weeks and a LOOOOOONG story so I can't post anything on my page yet), found Margarita popsicles at the liqour store near our house (!!!!), and we're going to the zoo tomorrow!