Friday, May 13, 2011

Photo Friday strikes again!!!

How was every one's week? Mine went pretty much as expected. But have no fear I still have a few pictures up my sleeves!
You can find what I did Friday, Saturday, and Sunday here.


Monday

Paper Work Consumed me


Tuesday

I took a break from paperwork to go to lunch with the hubby! :)

(Not my picture, it can be found here, I do have one on my phone though. I actually need to get a lot of pics off my phone.)


Wednesday

Although I was still consumed by paper work, my husband got home in time to take the boys and me to see Thor. (we liked it!)

Thor movie poster can be found here.

Thursday

We were excited because Joshua became a "Word wall Wizard". (he mastered all his sight words.)
(yes I could have put up a completely normal picture but I LOVED Josh's face in this one!!!!) Oh and I was still consumed with paper work. :{


Friday

I can actually answer this one this week. I went on strike. I didn't do anything productive today unless you count putting music on my Ipod productive. hehehe!

Ipod picture can be found here

Weekend Plans

Saturday we have a parade to watch in the morning, then off to our last baseball game, and then to our Annual Frontiers day festival (another of our towns little celebrations) SO much fun.

Then Sunday we have our Tball Ice cream social and chores.
It's going to be a busy weekend.

What is the Highlight of your week, and any plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

Megan said...

UGH!! I've now missed two Fridays in a row. BAD Megan!!

Sounds like a pretty good week! Miss you!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Hahaha. Love the pic of the boys eating ice cream. :) And your Friday sounds GLORIOUS!!!

Sophisticated Steps