Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

Here are a few pictures from the kindergarten graduation And the last day of school as I promised.

It wasn't a terribly extravagant event. We all showed up and sat/ stood on the back row so that we'd have better camera angles or so we thought, people kept standing up in front of us and walking in front of us so just when I'd line up a shot it wouldn't focus again on the child. but that's OK we still got some pretty good ones in spite of it. They all received their diplomas. and they sang a couple of songs and then they did a slide show at which it was difficult not to cry. It showed just how much they did throughout the school year and just how much they grew.  They can't wait to be first graders this year. MOM however wishes they'd go back to being babies. You know the kind that just want to be held and loved. *sigh*


(My big guys)


(Last day of school VS. First day of school. Look how much they changed!!!!)

(They wouldn't cooperate much I guess I can't blame them since it was 7 am)

(Chris receiving his diploma. I think this is funny because Josh always picks on him and says I'm older. (by a whopping 2 min. OH MY) and so now Chris can say you may be older but I graduated first!!!)

 (Dad worked the video camera)


(Josh getting his diploma)


 (These were hanging in the hall, so cute to see what all their favorites are!)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Those all about me posters are so cute! You should definitely make a point to keep those...it'll be fun for the boys to look back on them 10 years from now.

Also, WOW! They did change a lot in just 9 short months. It's crazy how fast they grow up!